| 0
|
Log In |
Register
|
Above $80

 

AATU


Designed in Britain, AATU means ‘Noble Wolf’ and is the first and finest in evolutionary pet nutrition. The brand has analyzed pet behaviours, used advanced manufacturing technologies and listened to pet owners for years, to formulate their recipes. 

AATU’s handcrafted dog and cat food varieties are made with at least 80% superior single-sourced meat or fish that’s cooked with a unique ‘low and slow’™ method to ensure efficient digestion of the proteins. The other 20% is a blend of the finest fruit, vegetables, herbs, botanicals and spices. Using carefully selected fresh ingredients, the products are grain-free, white potato- and gluten-free.

Back
Shop by:
Shop by:

Deals (1)
Price Reduced! (1)
general health care (9)
adult (5)
all life stages (3)
puppies (1)
cat (3)
dog (6)
complete health (9)
1kg-5kg (9)

9  items in list

AATU
DUCK FOR CAT 1kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *IN STOCK icon info

AATU
CHICKEN FOR CAT 1kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *IN STOCK icon info

AATU
PUPPY SALMON 1.5kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *IN STOCK icon info

AATU
TURKEY 1.5kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *AVAILABLE icon info

AATU
SALMON FOR CAT 1kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *IN STOCK icon info

AATU
DUCK 1.5kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *AVAILABLE icon info

AATU
SALMON 1.5kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *IN STOCK icon info
50% Off
FISH WITH SHELLFISH 1.5kg PFL0AS1

AATU
FISH WITH SHELLFISH 1.5kg

$44.00

$22.00

Save $22.00


  • *IN STOCK icon info

AATU
CHICKEN 1.5kg

$46.11

VIP Member  icon info

$43.80

VIP Birthday  icon info

$43.80


  • *SPECIAL ORDER
  • We do not carry stocks for this item. Fulfillment takes 7 or more days, subject to stock availability.

 


9   items in list