For fresh water, water plants, saltwater and reef aquariums.
Azoo Ectoparasites treater works well against diseases caused by ectoparasites such as Icthyophthirius spp. Trichodina spp., Chilodonella spp., Amyloodinium/ Oodinium spp., Costia sp, gill flukes, skin flukes, anchor worms, fish louses, fish leeches, etc.
1. Add 10 ml per 100 liters of water every 24 hours for 3 times in succession.
2. For earlier prevention:Add 5 ml per 100 liters of water.
3. Remove the active carbon and maintain at a proper aeration during the treatment.
4. After treatment, remove 30% of the water and replace the active carbon.
5. UUse in both original and isolated tanks.
6. Shake well and pour to the filter outlet before use. Close the bottle tightly and keep out of reach of children and pets after use.
7. One full cap is equal to 20 ml