Hi Gui Mei,
For the time being, stop and defer the use of pyrethrin on your pet bird and let your bird recover for a while. This is due to the moderately toxic behavior of pyrethrins on birds once overdosed. Treatment of mites may only be done (i.e. twice a week on a moderate basis) and monthly thereafter, depending on the manufacturer's recommendations. Just to highlight since we've mentioned toxicities, it is highly dependent on the concentration of pyrethrins on the product you used as some may require minimal amount while some product requires substantial amount to be applied.
For other related information, please visit and talk to our Pet Care Consultants in all our PLC outlets.
Eliezer M. Bauzon, DVM RN